Elvie’s AlertTechServices LLC (AlertTech) has developed proprietary screening technology that will revolutionize healthcare by allowing physicians to cost-effectively and noninvasively screen for several life threatening and prevalent diseases with a simple breath test. The technology can be used as a simple alternative to standard invasive blood and urine analysis, endoscopy or expensive imaging techniques such as CT scans.
Benefits over conventional urine, blood or radiography include:
- Noninvasive Nature
- Early Stage Disease Detection
- Real-Time Results
- Reduced Costs as Compared to Traditional Tests
Early Stage Screening For:
- Asthma – diagnose, monitor and manage asthma.
- Bacterial/Viral - screen to reduce and target antibiotics prescriptions.
- Cancer Screening (lung, breast, bowel and prostate) – early stage screening system that flags several types of cancer before tumors become visible in x-rays. Early detection is essential for positive outcomes.
- Diabetes – diagnose and monitor diabetes as a noninvasive alternative of the currently used blood-based tests.
- Tuberculosis (TB) – real-time alternative to skin or blood-based tests.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) – fast, inexpensive and noninvasive test. MS is the most common neurological disease in young adults.
- Drug Screening – Breathalyzer type test for drug screening.